Finally, the Broadband Inter-Carrier Interface, or B-ICI, defines how two public networks communicate and interoperate to support end-to-end ATM service.
What does ICI stand for?
ICI stands for Inter-Carrier Interface (ATM)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ICI
We have 269 other meanings of ICI in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Community Inclusion (University of Massachusetts, Boston)
- Institute of Chemistry of Ireland
- Institute of Criminal Investigation
- Institute on Community Integration (University of Minnesota)
- Institutional/Commercial/Industrial (zoning)
- Instituto Ciência da Informação
- Instituto de Computación Integral (Guatemalan school)
- Integration Communications International, Inc.
- Intelligent Communication Interface
- Inter Carrier Interference
- Inter-Channel Interference
- Inter-Exchange Carrier Interface (Bellcore)
- Interactive Communications Interface
- InterCultural Iceland (Reykjavik, Iceland)
- Intercycle Interval
- Interface Control Information
- Internal Class Implementation
- Internal Controls Investigation
- International Charter Incorporated of Oregon
- International Climate Initiative
Samples in periodicals archive:
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 17, 1996--Trillium Digital Systems Friday announced the first commercially available source code software product supporting the Broadband Inter-Carrier Interface (B-ICI).
Typically, local exchange carriers have adopted the Broadband Inter-Carrier Interface (B-ICI), while enterprise networks tend to use the Private Network-to-Network Interface (PNNI)," he explained.