uk Global Banking News - 18 May 2012 The Inter-American Development Bank (IADB) has planned a dollar-denominated, benchmark-sized, three-year bond.
What does IADB stand for?
IADB stands for Inter-American Development Bank
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IADB
We have 3 other meanings of IADB in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Automotive Damage Appraisers Association
- International Association of Dealers in Ancient Art (Netherlands)
- Independent Automobile Dealers Association of California (Sacramento, CA)
- Israel Anti Drug Abuse Foundation
- Instituto Andino De Artes Populares (Spanish: Andean Institute of Popular Arts; Ecuador)
- International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences
- International Association for the Development of Advances in Technology
- Industrial Area Development Board (South Asia)
- Integrated Archaeological Database
- Inter-American Defense Board
- ISIPP Accreditation Database
- Inter-American Defense Board Medal
- International Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
- International American Duplicate Bridge Club (UK)
- Israel Association for the Dissemination of Biblical Writings (publisher of the Hebrew-English Bible)
- Indiana Alzheimer Disease Center
- Indo Argyle Diamond Council
- Induced After Death Communication
- Inter-Agency Defense Command (Wonder Woman cartoon)
- Inter-Agency Space Debris Coordination Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Led by Brazilian football star Ronaldo, two sports groups, the Inter-American Development Bank and communications giant WPP in 2014 and the Olympics in 2016, "is in the midst, noting Brazil's economic dynamism, said the country also had an "important social debt.
Haiti is seeking $1 million from the Inter-American Development Bank for GEF Emergency Program for Solar Power Generation & Lighting on Leogan (HA-G1011).
In 2004, Latin America posted its best export revenues in the past two decades, due in large part to soaring trade with China--up 34% from the year before, to US$14 billion, according to the Inter-American Development Bank.
The Global Environment Facility granted the program $9 million through the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) and the World Bank, cofinanced through other projects from both banks.
Three finance ministers, the president of the Inter-American Development Bank, leading international investors and corporate leaders will meet next week for the Latin American Borrowers & Issuers Forum, a two-day conference in Miami focusing on Latin America's role in the global economy and capital markets.
the Canadian International Development Agency, as well as the World Bank, Inter-American Development Bank and the Asian Development Bank.
According to the Inter-American Development Bank, micro, small and medium-sized enterprises account for 99% of the businesses and 70% of the jobs in Latin America and the Caribbean.