The Organization of American States (OAS) and all its affiliated institutions--the Inter-American Defense Board (IADB), the Inter-American Treaty of Reciprocal Assistance (Rio Treaty), the Inter-American Defense College (IADC), and the Inter-American Human Rights Commission (IACHR) --remained in the eye of the hurricane when, at the closing of its 42nd General Assembly in Bolivia in June, member countries approved a six-month period in which to analyze a program of "deep reforms in the structure of the inter-American system.
What does IADC stand for?
IADC stands for Inter-American Defense College
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IADC
We have 40 other meanings of IADC in our Acronym Attic
- ISIPP Accreditation Database
- Inter-American Defense Board Medal
- International Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
- International American Duplicate Bridge Club (UK)
- Israel Association for the Dissemination of Biblical Writings (publisher of the Hebrew-English Bible)
- Indiana Alzheimer Disease Center
- Indo Argyle Diamond Council
- Induced After Death Communication
- Inter-Agency Defense Command (Wonder Woman cartoon)
- Inter-Agency Space Debris Coordination Committee
- Inter-American Defense Conference
- Inter-American Democratic Charter
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- International Association of Dredging Companies
- International Association of Drilling Contractors
- International Automobile Driver's Club
- International Aviation Development Corporation
- International Association of Drilling Contractors, North Sea Chapter
- Indiana Animal Damage Control Association (Woodburn, IN)
- Infectious Animal Disease Control Act (emergency preparedness; Estonia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
; USS Long Beach (CGN 9); Inter-American Defense College, Washington, D.
He is also studying in a post-doctorate program at the Inter-American Defense College in Washington, DC.
The following year they sponsored the first NDU International Research Fellow, a Brazilian Navy Captain who also held a faculty position at the Inter-American Defense College.
He has given lectures at such places as Tsinghua (Beijing), Fudan (Shanghai) and the Inter-American Defense College (Washington, D.
Ligorria now attends the Inter-American Defense College at Fort McNair, in Washington, D.
In the middle of last summer, while the administrationwas secretly diverting funds to arm the contras, Abrams gave a speech to the Inter-American Defense College.
From 2000 to 2004, Freeman served as chairman of the Inter-American Defense Board, the world's oldest collective security organization, and as president of the Inter-American Defense College located in Washington, D.