At SIGTARP, she led the Agency's oversight efforts for the Public Private Investment Program (PPIP), audits on TARP's largest financial institution recipients, and enforcement initiatives with Federal inter-agency task forces.
What does IATF stand for?
IATF stands for Inter-Agency Task Force
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IATF
We have 11 other meanings of IATF in our Acronym Attic
- International Association for Technology Education
- International Association of Technology, Education and Development (Spain)
- International Association for Teachers of English as a Foreign Language
- Illinois Association of Teacher Educators in Private Colleges
- India Air Task Force
- Individual Aircrew Training Folder (US Army)
- Information Assurance Task Force
- Information Assurance Technical Framework
- Inter Active Toll Free (Sprint)
- Inter Association Task Force
- International Automotive Task Force
- Internet Access Task Force (Estes Park, Colorado)
- Inter-Agency Task Force on Disaster Reduction
- Information Assurance Technical Framework Forum
- Institute of Australian Tourist Guides
- International Antimicrobial Therapy Group (European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer)
- I Am The Great One
- Institute for Advanced Technology in the Humanities
- Institute of Anthropology
- International Agency on Tobacco and Health (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2012, Joint Inter-Agency Task Force South identified only seven suspected drug flights entering Guatemala, down from 60 in 2009.
He said that at the policy level a new national Anti-Narcotics Policy in 2010, a 5-year Drug Abuse Control Master Plan, and an Inter-Agency Task Force on Narcotics Control had been created.
The bill creates new crimes, creates an inter-agency task force and amends penalties in existing statutes.
The order would cover prisoners at the camp for terror suspects at the whom the administration judges are too dangerous to be freed or unable to be brought to trial, likely included self-proclaimed September 11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed reported last year that an inter-agency task force had found that 48 of the 174 detainees at the time in Guantanamo Bay would be held in "prolonged detention.
An inter-agency task force consisting of the MOFA and the Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA) has been established to work on Taiwan-EU trade liberalization issues, he added.
The order adopted the recommendations of an inter-agency task force on oceans policy, which would oversee expanding US uses of oceans and coastal areas and adopt new planning models.
The Treasury Department headed an inter-agency task force to coordinate actions aimed at disrupting the terrorists' financial support networks and, at the same time, boosting the development of a well-regulated financial sector in Afghanistan and Pakistan, he explained.