Valte said the government believes that it had made significant gains against human trafficking especially following the establishment of the Inter-Agency Council Against Trafficking (IACAT) several years ago.
What does IACAT stand for?
IACAT stands for Inter-Agency Council Against Trafficking (Philippines)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IACAT
- Iowa Consortium for Applied Gerontology (est. 2003; University of Northern Iowa; Cedar Falls, IA)
- Indian Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Indian American Cancer Network (Sugar Land, TX)
- Inter-Association Council of Athletic Officials (Illinois high school sports group)
- International Association for Computing and Philosophy
- International Association for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Allied Professions
- Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences (Beijing, China)
- International Academy of Communications Arts and Sciences (MerComm, Inc.)
- International Association for Critical Animal Studies
- Institute for Advanced Computing Applications and Technologies (University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign)
- Irish Association of Creative Arts Therapists (Dublin, Ireland)
- Indian Arts and Crafts Board
- Indirect Access Call Barring
- Inn at Cannon Beach (Oregon)
- Inter-Agency Consultative Board (United Nations Development Programme)
- Inter-American Coffee Board (UN)
- Intercrop Agri Commodities Brokerage (Sao Paulo, Brazil)
- Internal Audit Coordination Board (Turkey)
- Indo-African Chamber of Commerce & Industries (India)
- Intermittent Antegrade Cold Blood Cardioplegia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dubai Filipino groups welcomed the new EoACAyoffloading' guidelines issued by the Inter-Agency Council Against Trafficking (IACAT) but said they will remain vigilant during the implementation of the directives.
Dubai Calls for a review of the Philippine Bureau of Immigration's "offloading policy" have gained ground as the Inter-Agency Council Against Trafficking (IACAT) is set to discuss the matter today.