After undergoing testing on the Zimbra Collaboration Suite Appliance, InterScan Messaging Security Virtual Appliance v8 (IMSVA) achieves new VMware Ready(TM) status for email security virtual appliances.
What does IMSVA stand for?
IMSVA stands for InterScan Messaging Security Virtual Appliance (Trend Micro)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Institute of Marine Scientific and Technological Information
- Information Management System Transaction Manager
- International Mixed Signal Test Workshop
- Imo State University (Nigeria)
- Information Management Services Unit (University of Oxford; UK)
- Installation Medical Support Unit (US DoD)
- Installation Mobilization Support Unit
- Intermediate Medical-Surgical Unit
- International Medical Surgical Response Team (US FEMA)
- Institute of Medical Science the University of Tokyo
- Information Management System/Virtual Storage
- Interdepartmental Marine Security Working Group (Transport Canada)
- Integrated Municipal Solid Waste Management
- Industrial Mission in South Yorkshire (UK)
- Image Manipulation Team (UK)
- Immediate Money Transfer
- Implantable Miniature Telescope
- Imposto Municipal Sobre Transacções (Portugal)
- Impulsive Momentum Transfer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Trend Micro has announced the launch of the latest version of its InterScan Messaging Security Virtual Appliance (IMSVA).
With the introduction of InterScan Messaging Security Virtual Appliance at the gateway, the college gained protection from spam, viruses, spyware, phishing, blended threats, and data loss resulting from email-borne threats.