When the changes in blood pressure during the study period were compared between study groups by intention-to-treat, the CPAP group achieved a 3.
What does ITT stand for?
ITT stands for Intention-To-Treat
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ITT
We have 208 other meanings of ITT in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Technology Tralee (Ireland)
- Institute of Textile Technology
- Institute of Travel and Tourism
- Instruction to Tenderers (contract)
- Instructor Trainer
- Insulin Tolerance Test
- Integrated Technology Thrust
- Integrated Test Team
- Integrated Training Team
- Integration Test Team
- Inter Theater Transfer
- Inter-Tank Transfer
- Inter-Turbine Temperature
- International Technology Transfer
- International Telephone & Telegraph Company
- International Test Technologies (Ireland)
- International Thief Thief (Fela Kuti song)
- International Travel and Tourism
- Interrogation and Translation Team
- Interrogation/Interrogator Translator Team (USMC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Intention-to-treat and per-protocol analyses were applied.
In a modified intention-to-treat analysis at 4 weeks of treatment, all 16 patients in a 24-week treatment cohort had HCV RNA levels below the lower limit of quantification (LLOQ).
In an intention-to-treat analysis, the prevalences of high risk HPV among the intervention and control groups were 14.
All randomized patients who received at least one dose of study treatment were included in the efficacy and safety analyses (modified intention-to-treat population).
In univariate intention-to-treat analyses, HPV prevalence was lower for men in the intervention group than for those in the control group (15% vs.
Response to radiofrequency ablation of pulmonary tumours: A prospective, intention-to-treat, multicentre clinical trial (the RAPTURE study).
However, in the intention-to-treat analysis, all measures were significantly different from those found in the placebo group.