Intention-to-treat analysis showed no evidence for a difference in hip function between treatment groups at 12 months; 95% of follow-up data was available for analysis.
What does ITT stand for?
ITT stands for Intention-To-Treat
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ITT
We have 208 other meanings of ITT in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Technology Tralee (Ireland)
- Institute of Textile Technology
- Institute of Travel and Tourism
- Instruction to Tenderers (contract)
- Instructor Trainer
- Insulin Tolerance Test
- Integrated Technology Thrust
- Integrated Test Team
- Integrated Training Team
- Integration Test Team
- Inter Theater Transfer
- Inter-Tank Transfer
- Inter-Turbine Temperature
- International Technology Transfer
- International Telephone & Telegraph Company
- International Test Technologies (Ireland)
- International Thief Thief (Fela Kuti song)
- International Travel and Tourism
- Interrogation and Translation Team
- Interrogation/Interrogator Translator Team (USMC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the intention-to-treat analysis, HBV DNA dropped to undetectable levels in 58% of the telbivudine group but 0% of the control group.
The ulcer healing rate, according to an intention-to-treat analysis, was 85.
In an intention-to-treat analysis, the prevalences of high risk HPV among the intervention and control groups were 14.
All randomized patients who received at least one dose of study treatment were included in the efficacy and safety analyses (modified intention-to-treat population).
In univariate intention-to-treat analyses, HPV prevalence was lower for men in the intervention group than for those in the control group (15% vs.
Response to radiofrequency ablation of pulmonary tumours: A prospective, intention-to-treat, multicentre clinical trial (the RAPTURE study).
However, in the intention-to-treat analysis, all measures were significantly different from those found in the placebo group.