Sexual abuse affects survivors in different ways, and although not all children and young people will need intensive therapeutic intervention, many will.
What does ITI stand for?
ITI stands for Intensive Therapeutic Intervention
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ITI
We have 238 other meanings of ITI in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Translation and Interpretating (UK)
- Instituto Nacional de Tecnologia da Informação (Portuguese: National Institute of Information Technology; Brazil)
- Instituto Tecnológico de Informática (Spain)
- Instrument Transformers Incorporated, Clearwater, FL
- Integrated Technical Information
- Integrated Technical Infrastructure
- Integrated Technology Incorporated
- Integrated Thematic Instruction
- Intelligent Technologies, Inc. (various locations)
- Intelligent Transportation Infrastructure
- Inter-Alpha-Trypsin Inhibitor
- Intermediary Technology Institute (Scotland)
- Intermodal Transportation Institute
- International TechneGroup Incorporated (various locations)
- International Technology Integration, Inc. (British Columbia, Canada)
- International Theatre Institute (Unesco)
- International Theological Institute (Austria)
- International Thrift Institute
- International Trachoma Initiative
- International Training Inc (Shacklefords, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The following treatment modalities are examples of three fairly intensive therapeutic interventions to treat cancer that are based on conventional medical research that is over 70 years old.