Placing a child with an intensive supervision officer costs $7.
What does ISO stand for?
ISO stands for Intensive Supervision Officer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ISO
We have 376 other meanings of ISO in our Acronym Attic
- Installation Supply Officer
- Installation Support Office
- Instead Of
- Institutional Support Office
- Instructional Services Office (various schools)
- Insurance Service Organization
- Insurance Services Office, Inc. (CMSP and PLSP statistics are reported to this rate making organization)
- Insurance Support Organization
- Integration Staff Officer
- Intelligence and Security Office(r)
- Intermarket Sweep Order (finance)
- Intermediary Services Organization
- Internal Sales Order
- Internal Service Order
- International Organization for Standardization
- International Satellite Organization
- International Scholar Office (University of California, San Diego)
- International Science Olympiad
- International Socialist Organization
- International Society of Organbuilders
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is evident by talking with Adams' superiors, who praise his work as an intensive supervision officer (ISO), and by the impressive fact that none of the juveniles he has worked with since becoming an ISO in September 2006 has been reconvicted.
In addition, intensive supervision officers must do routine curfew checks 24 hours a day, seven days a week.