0781757339 The Cleveland Clinic intensive review of internal medicine, 4th ed.
What does IRIM stand for?
IRIM stands for Intensive Review of Internal Medicine (annual conference)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IRIM
We have 4 other meanings of IRIM in our Acronym Attic
- International Research Institute on Jewish Women (aka Hadassah-Brandeis Institute; Brandeis University; Waltham, MA)
- Indian Rayon and Industries Ltd.
- Ingersoll Rand India Ltd
- Input-Related Interference Level (audiology)
- Intermated Recombinant Inbred Lines (genetics)
- International Rectifier India Limited (Mumbai, India)
- Insertion, Réinsertion, Lutte contre l'Illettrisme (French: Integration, Reintegration, Fight against Illiteracy)
- Industrial Research Investment Monitoring
- Institute for Rare Isotope Measurements
- Institutional Research and Information Management
- Interfaith Refugee and Immigration Ministries (est. 1982; Chicago, IL)
- International Research Institute of Management (Moscow, Russia)
- Islamic Republic of Iran Medical Council
- Indian Railways Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (India)
- Islamic Republic of Iran Meteorological Organization
- Inland Revenue Interactive Network (taxes; Singapore)
- Insurance Regulatory Information Network
- Integrated Regional Information Networks (humanitarian news agency covering sub-Saharan Africa)
- Investor Relations Information Network
- Réseau d'Information Régional Intégré des Nations Unies (French)