Services include an intensive residential treatment program with a therapeutic school, a short-term residential center, treatment foster care program, community-based wraparound program and crisis response services.
What does IRTP stand for?
IRTP stands for Intensive Residential Treatment Program (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IRTP
We have 6 other meanings of IRTP in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Radio Television Network (Iraq)
- Interdisciplinary Research Training Network
- International Rice Tungro Nursery
- Institut de Recherche en Télécommunications de l'Ontario (French)
- In Resort Tour Operators Association (Malta)
- International Rice Temperate Observational Nursery
- I2O Real Time Operating System
- Initial Recruiting and Training Plan
- Integrated Reliability Test Program
- Intensive Remedial Teaching Programme (Hong Kong)
- Internal Revenue Tax Paid
- International Reference Test Procedure
- International Review of Theory & Practice (psychology & criminal justice)
- International Rice Testing Programme
- Internet Reliable Transaction Protocol
- Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004
- International Real Tennis Professionals Association (Surrey, England, UK)
- Infrared Transmitter & Receiver (iLumin Architectural Lighting Control System)
- InfraRed TRANsfer Picture
- Incident Reporting and Tracking System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The UMass Transitions Intensive Residential Treatment Program in the Bryan Building at Worcester State Hospital was the fourth.
SEATTLE--Initial improvements in anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa achieved in an intensive residential treatment program are largely sustained 4-5 years later, Dr.