In a special audit report, Ontario's acting provincial auditor, Jim McCarter found the Ministry of Children and Youth Services' Intensive Early Intervention Program spent $16.
What does IEIP stand for?
IEIP stands for Intensive Early Intervention Program (autism care; Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IEIP
We have 2 other meanings of IEIP in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Entrepreneurship Innovation and Growth (Richard Ivey School of Business; University of Western Ontario; Canada)
- Industrial Energy Innovators Initiative (Canada)
- Interim Early Intensive Intervention (est. 2002; autism; Canada)
- International Equity Investments Inc (Delaware)
- Illuminating Engineering Institute of Japan
- Info Edge India Limited
- Ion Exchange India, Ltd. (Mumbai, India)
- International Encyclopedia of Information and Library Science (UK)
- Instituto de Estudios e Investigaciones Sobre Medio Ambiente (Spanish: Institute for Studies and Research on the Environment; Argentina)
- Institute of European Integration and Policy (Greece)
- Inter-Enterprise Integration Platform (e-commerce)
- International Emerging Infections Program (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- International Exchange of Information on Physicians (working group)
- Institute for Environmental Issues and Policy Assessment (Baton Rouge, LA; US EPA)
- Idiopathic Environmental Intolarence Syndrome
- Immediate Endoscopic Injection Sclerosis (gastroenterology)
- Indian Experiment of Infarct Survival (medical study)
- Inductors of Endogenous Interferon Synthesis
- Institute for Environmental and Industrial Science (Texas State University)
- Institute for European and International Studies (Luxembourg)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ombudsman Clare Lewis QC, who initiated his own investigation into the Ministry of Children and Youth Services Intensive Early Intervention Program for Children with Autism, noted while the program began in the fall of 2000, it was not until late fall 2002 that a "significant strategy to hire and retain Intensive Behavioural Intervention professionals and to develop university and college curricula to train them was announced.