[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Cheryl, an RN in Bathurst's Intensive Coronary Care Unit, said the result had been well received by ED staff.
What does ICC stand for?
ICC stands for Intensive Coronary Care
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ICC
We have 1147 other meanings of ICC in our Acronym Attic
- Integration Competency Center
- Intel C Compiler (computing)
- Intelligence Control Center (US FEMA)
- Intelligence Coordination Center
- Intelligent Call Center
- Intelligent Communications Controller
- Intelligent Contact Centre (software)
- Intelligent Cruise Control
- Intelligent Customer Communication
- Intensive Confinement Center (Federal Bureau of Prisons; boot camp)
- Intentional Christian Community
- Inter Club Championship (bridge games)
- Inter-Company Collaboration for AIDS Drug Development
- Inter-Component Communication
- Inter-Connecting Corridor
- Inter-County Conference (Pennsylvania high school football)
- Inter-Cultural Center (Georgetown University)
- Interactive Communications Channel
- Interagency Coordinating Committee
- Interagency Coordinating Council (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The hospital presently has a complement of medical/surgical beds, pediatric beds, obstetric/gynecology beds, nursery cribs, an intensive coronary care unit, skilled nursing beds, and an adult, adolescent and child neuropsychiatric service with a 18-bed hospital-based unit.
Terry Richards, 49, of Valencia was taken by helicopter to Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital, where he was admitted to the intensive coronary care unit with eight cracked ribs, a bruised lung and a fractured elbow, hospital spokeswoman Janice Newbold said.