The Intensive Care Delirium Screening Checklist (ICDSC) is a validated, reliable and sensitive delirium screening tool that improves nurses' evaluation of delirium (Table 1) (Bergeron, Dubois, Dumont, Dial, & Skrobik, 2001; Gesin et al.
What does ICDSC stand for?
ICDSC stands for Intensive Care Delirium Screening Checklist
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICDSC
We have 1 other meaning of ICDSC in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Child Development Services (India)
- Integrated Cockpit Display System (Sagem Avionics, Inc.)
- Intelligence Communications Distribution System
- Interface Circuit Data Sheet (Cassini Plasma Spectrometer)
- Internal Cable Distribution System
- International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems
- International Conference on Dynamical Systems
- International Conference on the Digital Society
- Interoffice Connecting Digital Span
- International Conference on Dynamic Systems and Applications
- International Conference on Distributed Smart Cameras (Stanford University)
- Independent Commission on Disarmament and Security Issues
- International Council for Direct Selling Industry (UK)
- I Can Do Science, Me (Brainiac)
- International Committee to Defend Slobodan Milosevic
- International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks
- International Conference on Digital Signal Processing
- Inter-Censal Demographic Survey Report (Zimbabwe)
- Integrated Capabilities Development Team (US Army)
- Inter-Component Data Transfer
Samples in periodicals archive:
These nurses used six different methods for assessing ICU delirium: patient ability to follow commands (78%), agitated related events (71%), the Confusion Assessment Method for the ICU (CAM-ICU; 36%), Intensive Care Delirium Screening Checklist (ICDSC; 11%), psychiatry consult (9%), and the Clinical Institute Withdrawal of Alcohol Scale-Revised (7%; Sona, 2009).
Two of the most recognized are Confusion Assessment Method for the ICU, or CAM-ICU, and Intensive Care Delirium Screening Checklist.