What does IANR stand for?
IANR stands for Intended Average Net Remuneration (UK; physician earnings)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IANR
We have 1 other meaning of IANR in our Acronym Attic
- Institut Algérien de Normalisation
- Instituto Angolano de Normalização E Qualidade (ISO correspondent member)
- Idaho Association of Naturopathic Physicians (est. 1936)
- Immunoreactive Atrial Natriuretic Peptide
- Integratives Atmen Neurolinguistisches Programmieren (German: Integrative Breathing Neurolinguistic Programming)
- Iowa Association of Nurse Practitioners (est. 1975)
- International Association of National Public Health Institutes (Finland)
- International Association of Natural Product Producers
- Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources (University of Nebraska)
- Intel Advanced Network Reseller
- International Association of Neurorestoratology
- Iowa Northern Railway Co.
- International Association of Natural Resources Crimestoppers (Buford, GA; poaching prevention)
- Imperial Andermani Navy Ship (Honor Harrington science fiction novels)
- Indiana Association of Nursing Students
- Indo-Asian News Service
- Institute of Air Navigation Services (European Flight Coordination)
- Intel Advanced Network Services for Linux
- Iowa Association of Nursing Students
- International Action Network on Small Arms