June 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Rain Bird Corporation, the leading manufacturer and provider of irrigation products and services, announced the creation of The Intelligent Use of Water Award to bring greater recognition to outstanding contributions by individuals and/or organizations towards the advancement of landscape water conservation.
What does IUOW stand for?
IUOW stands for Intelligent Use of Water (trademark of Rain Bird Corporation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Investigative Use Only
- Istituto Universitario Orientale (Italian: Oriental University Institute; Naples, Italy)
- Indiana University Outdoor Adventure (Bloomington, IN)
- Indigenous University Orientation Course (Australia)
- International Union of Operating Engineers
- International Union of Mail-Artists
- International University of Nursing
- Inter-Union Offshore Oil Committee (trade union; UK)
- Indiana University Outdoor Pool (Bloomington)
- International Union of Official Travel Organizations
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Indiana University Press (Bloomington, IN)
- Individual User Profile (various meanings)
- Installed User Program
- Institut Universitaire Professionalisé (French: University Institute of Professional Education)
- Intended Use Plan
- Interconnect User Part
- Interim Update Package
- Internet Utility Provider (a type of Highly Engineered Solution)
- Intervascular Ultrasound Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rain Bird's Intelligent Use Of Water Awards[TM] Program Closes Voting on March 15(th) and Will Grant Over $50,000 To Winning Outdoor Water Conservation Projects on World Water Day, March 22, 2012 AZUSA, Calif.
Rain Bird announced today the official launch of The Intelligent Use of Water Awards program, an interactive grant program that enables the public to submit water-conservation projects and then vote for the projects they decide are most deserving of more than $50,000 in grants.
As the 2008 Intelligent Use of Water Award winner, Rain Bird will present Gray with a check for $10,000 in acknowledgment of his contributions toward protecting Earth's most precious resource at the Intelligent Use of Water Film Competition, October 11, 2008 in Los Angeles, Calif.
Rain Bird Corporation, the leading manufacturer and provider of irrigation products and services, is seeking nominations for the 2008 Intelligent Use of Water Award, which recognizes persons or organizations whose innovation, leadership, ingenuity and overall commitment to improved landscape water efficiency has raised the standard for outdoor water conservation.
The 2007 recipient of the Intelligent Use of Water Award will be presented with $10,000 in acknowledgment of their contributions toward protecting Earth's most precious resource, a trip to the 2008 Tournament of Roses Parade and the opportunity to present their award-winning water conservation case study as a featured panelist during Rain Bird's year-end Intelligent Use of Water Summit, held in Pasadena, California.
They have come to symbolize endangered species and the need for conservation efforts, a perfect fit for Rain Bird's steadfast commitment to environmental preservation and The Intelligent Use of Water.