25, 2002 Fast, Intuitive Text Input and Scalable User Interface Now Available With Next-Generation Operating System for Wireless Devices Slangsoft announced today that SavaJe, creators of the first operating system for next-generation wireless devices that supports all client Java APIs from Java 2 Micro Edition (J2ME) to Standard Edition (J2SE), is integrating Slangsoft's intelligent Text Input and Display Platform with the SavaJe XE(TM) Operating System.
What does iTID stand for?
iTID stands for Intelligent Text Input and Display (software)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of iTID
We have 3 other meanings of iTID in our Acronym Attic
- Introduction to Instruction Course
- Investors Title Insurance Company (Chapel Hill, North Carolina)
- Irish Tourist Industry Confederation
- International Trust and Investment Corporations
- Innovation and Technology in Computer Science Education (Conference)
- Indian Trail Improvement District (West Palm Beach, FL)
- Information Technologies and International Development (open access journal)
- Information Technology Industry Development (various locations)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Division (Army Software Engineering Center)
- Information Technology Integration Directorate (Network Enterprise Technology Command; US Army)
- Information Technology Industry Development Agency (Giza, Egypt)
- Information Technology Impacts, Deployment or Development, Management or Use
- Implied Table Image Equity (poker)
- Information Technology and Instructional Equipment (University of Cincinnati; Ohio)
- Information Technology Institute for Education (Thailand)
- Intermediary Technology Institute for Energy (Scotland; UK)
- Introduction to Trade and Industrial Education (course; North Carolina)
- Interface between Two Immiscible Electrolyte Solutions
- Interservice Technical Information Exchange System
- Information Technology & Innovation Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
22, 2001 Slangsoft today announced that Scientific-Atlanta will integrate Slangsoft's intelligent Text Input and Display Platform (iTID) into select Explorer(R) set-tops, enabling international consumers to access interactive TV services in any national language.
Slangsoft intelligent Text Input and Display Platform (iTID) is highly optimized software that is added to any information appliance, operating system or application, enabling the User Interface to accept predictive, fast text input and display in 52 national languages.