Interactive Television Module The new Interactive Television Module supports the many emerging methods of providing interaction with the cable viewers and assumes the ability to support data options within intelligent set-top boxes or intelligent television device measurement.
What does INTV stand for?
INTV stands for Intelligent Television
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of INTV
- Incoming No Test Trunk
- InterNetworking Technology Tracking
- Interceptions Returned for Touchdowns (football)
- Instituto Nacional de Transito Y Transporte Terrestre (Spanish: National Institute of Traffic and Land Transportation; Venezuela)
- I Need to Understand
- Intuit, Inc. (stock abbreviation, AMEX)
- Indian National Trade Union Congress
- International Telecommunications Users Group
- Interactive User Interface and Tools for Information in a Visual Environment
- Association of Independent Television Stations
- Indian National Trust for the Welfare of Tribals
- Intersection (IFR flight approaches)
- I Need You
- Inertial Navigation Unit
- International NetWare Users
- Inuyasha (Japanese anime series)
- Istituto Nazionale Urbanistica (Italian: National Institute of Urban Planning)
- Nauru, Nauru (Airport Code)
- Indigenous Nationalities Upliftment Center (Nepal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But just as you settled in to a long August of winding down each evening with a glass of plonk to an undisturbed oasis of intelligent television on that largely deserted island of BBC4, they stopped.
Television The 11-episode adaptation of Evelyn Waugh's novel ``Brideshead Revisited'' in 1981 remains a high point in intelligent television.
Teaming Gigi with Josann McGibbon and Sara Parriott will make for an entertaining and intelligent television adaptation of the best selling novel.
As your fans create their own TV channels they can add your next video to their TV channel so you will not need to email them, creating an intelligent television experience rather than watching tired old re-runs on your TV set.
TechTV built an incredible audience, and an incredible community, and proved that intelligent television about technology could be a success.
IT(TM), Intelligent Television, is a plug-and-play television set top box providing Network Marketing (MLM) companies fast, simple, effective Internet communications with their Independent Distributor organizations, frequently numbering in the tens of thousands of homes.
E-mail for the whole family Thomson products with TAK offer a genuine "connected," intelligent television that opens up the world of electronic mail to all viewers.