Tokyo, Japan, Oct 18, 2005 - (JCNN) - The National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) announced on October 17 that its Intelligent Systems Research Institute has developed a robotic system to handle and sort drug ampules, in collaboration with Ookuma Electronic and Applied Vision Systems (AVS).
What does ISRI stand for?
ISRI stands for Intelligent Systems Research Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISRI
We have 24 other meanings of ISRI in our Acronym Attic
- International Seminar on Random Graphs and Probabilistic Methods in Combinatorics
- Idiopathic Subluxation of the Radial Head
- International Self Realization Healing Association
- International Society for Research in Healthcare Financial Management
- International Society for Research in Human Milk & Lactation
- International Snowmobile Racing Hall of Fame
- Information Science Research Institute
- Information Storage and Retrieval Interface
- Institute for Software Research, International (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries
- International Society for Research on Impulsivity
- International Security Research Intelligence Agency
- International Soil Reference and Information Centre
- International Search & Rescue Incident Database
- Iowa State Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Instrument for Soundscape Recognition, Identification and Evaluation (project; UK)
- International Society for Research on Internet Interventions
- Institut für Seevölkerrecht und Internationales Meeresumweltrecht (German: Institute for the Law of the Sea and International Marine Environmental Law)
- Innovation and Science Research Investments Program (University of Alberta, Canada)
- Information Systems Research Institute of Russia (Russia State Research Institute for Information Systems)