Working with Novell, DCA will also develop NetWare for SAA support for DCA's Intelligent Synchronous Communications Adapter hardware product which enables personal computers to connect to IBM's System Network Architecture (SNA) through Synchronous Data Link Control (SDLC) or X.
What does ISCA stand for?
ISCA stands for Intelligent Synchronous Communications Adapter
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ISCA
We have 76 other meanings of ISCA in our Acronym Attic
- Information Systems and Computer Applications (various organizations)
- Information Systems Consultants Association (Atlanta, GA)
- Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia
- Initial Security Classification Assessment
- Institut Supérieur Commercial et Administratif
- Institute of Social and Cultural Anthropology (Oxford University; UK)
- Instituto Superior de Ciências Aplicadas (Brazil)
- Insulin Secretion Climax
- Integrated Support Command Alameda (US Coast Guard)
- Integrated Systems Control Architecture
- Interior Systems Contractors Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Interlake Sailing Class Association
- International Safe Container Act of 1977 (US)
- International Sailing Coaches Association
- International Salon of Contemporary Artists
- International Save the Children Alliance
- International Scholarly Communication Alliance
- International Scouting Collectors Association (Las Vegas, NV)
- International Sea Cadet Association (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- International Senior Citizens Association, Inc. (est. 1963)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PTI) will be showcasing its new PCIbus 10/100 Ethernet Adapter and an Intelligent Synchronous Communications Adapter designed for Sun's SPARCengine Ultra AX motherboard.
can easily upgrade their hardware from the Sun HSI/S SBus module or low performance PCI communications adapters to one of PTI's high performance, intelligent synchronous communications adapters for either the SBus or PCIBus.