The presentation, "Design of an Autonomic Element for Server Management", was based on Symbium's flagship product, the Intelligent Secure Autonomic Controller (ISAC) and its new approach to server management.
What does ISAC stand for?
ISAC stands for Intelligent Secure Autonomic Controller (Symbium)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ISAC
We have 165 other meanings of ISAC in our Acronym Attic
- Illinois State Advisory Council on the Education of Children with Disabilities
- Illinois Student Assistance Commission
- Indian Satellite Applications Center
- Industry Sector Advisory Committee
- Information Sharing Analysis Center
- Information Sharing and Assessment Center (60 Private Companies)
- Information Society Activity Centre
- Information System Audit and Control (computing)
- Information Systems Work and Analysis of Changes
- Infrastructure Sector Advisory Committee (US FEMA)
- Intelsat Solar Array Coupon (NASA)
- Intermediate Systems Acquisition Course (DSMC)
- Internal Scientific Advisory Committee
- International Scientific Advisory Committee
- International Society for Analytical Cytology
- International Standard Accuracy Contest (Atlatl competition)
- Iowa State Association of Counties
- ISDN Subscriber Access Circuit
- Isotope Separator and Accelerator Facility (Triumf, University of British Columbia)
- ISRO Satellite Center (Indian Space Research Organisation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company's flagship product, the Intelligent Secure Autonomic Controller (ISAC), is the world's first plug-and-play, automated server control system.
Based off Symbium's new product, the Intelligent Secure Autonomic Controller (ISAC), the presentation will focus on how ISAC's self-managing capabilities can solve several of today's leading enterprise IT security challenges.