The new updates include: an in-line envelope converting module for the Mailstream Wrapper Productivity Series; a Print+ Direct Mail color inkjet system; an enhanced client job tracking capability for DFWorksA Software; and Intelligent Printer Data Stream (IPDS) compatibility for the IntelliJet 20A Printing System.
What does IPD stand for?
IPD stands for Intelligent Printer Data
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IPD
We have 247 other meanings of IPD in our Acronym Attic
- Instruction and Professional Development (various organizations)
- Instructional Program Developer/Development
- Integral Protective Device
- Integrated Passive Device (electronics)
- Integrated Product Development
- Integrated Project Delivery
- Intel Product Dealer
- Intellectual Property Department
- Intellectual Property Development, Inc. (Bay Harbor Islands, FL)
- Intelligent Power Device
- Intelligent Product Data
- Intentional Packet Dropping
- Interactive Pen Display (computer equipment)
- Interactive Phase Distortion (modulation)
- Interaural Pitch Difference
- Interest Payment Date
- Interim Program Director (various locations)
- Internally Displaced Person
- International Parking Design, Inc.
- International Personal Development (human resource development company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Further helping Ricoh customers to streamline document management operations and reduce copy and print production costs, Equitrac already provides Ricoh with its Print & Copy Control (PCC) and Intelligent Printer Data Stream (IPDS) solutions embedded in Ricoh multifunction device offerings.
The new updates include: an in-line envelope converting module for the Mailstream Wrapper Productivity Series; a Print+ Direct Mail[TM] color inkjet system; an enhanced client job tracking capability for DFWorks[R] Software; and Intelligent Printer Data Stream (IPDS) compatibility for the IntelliJet 20[R] Printing System.
The IBM version will support IBM's Intelligent Printer Data Stream (IPDS) protocol, while also supporting simultaneous connections to an IBM system, a PC and/or a network.
The heritage of InfoPrint Solutions Company includes the development of the IBM Advanced Function Presentation (AFP) Architecture - now an industry standard - and Intelligent Printer Data Stream (IPDS), which has since become the standard for mission critical business printing.
Both printers provide complete implementation of IBM's Intelligent Printer Data Stream (IPDS) control language, required for applications such as graphic overlays, logos, and forms.
Using IBM's Intelligent Printer Data Stream (IPDS) protocol, the Model 6608 offers print speeds from 320 to 800 lines per minute; the Model 6612 prints at speeds ranging from 420 to 1200 lines per minute.
Additional Fiery productivity enhancement tools include: --Enhanced USB-based capability for walk-up media printing; --Seamless integration with corporate email systems via LDAP; --Fiery NetWise(TM) for seamless connectivity to all popular network platforms; --Fiery WebTools(TM) for easy remote system management; --Fiery FreeForm(TM) for flexible variable data printing capabilities; --Optional Hot Folders for automated batch processing of PostScript and PDF files; --Optional EFI Data Center Package, linking IBM Mainframe and AS/400 users to the advantages of EFI's Fiery workflow, enabling the Fiery controller to access and print Intelligent Printer Data Stream (IPDS).