5" high-output woofers, 1" high-definition tweeters and a powerful amplifier to provide deep bass and an enhanced listening experience; * Touch-sensitive control panel; * Intelligent power system can use 100-240VAC universal power adaptor or 6 D-cell batteries (optional rechargeable lithium-ion battery available); * Front mounted 3.
What does IPS stand for?
IPS stands for Intelligent Power System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IPS
We have 861 other meanings of IPS in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Project Schedule
- Integrated Projector System
- Integrated Promotional Services
- Integrated Propulsion System
- Integrated Protection System
- Integrated Provisioning System
- Integrated Publishing System
- Integrative Problem-Solving
- Intelligent Pigging Survey (oil and gas pipelines)
- Intelligent Positioning System (radiology)
- Intelligent Protection Switching (Cisco)
- Intelligent Protection System (Ford)
- Intensive Probation Supervision (various locations)
- Inter Press Service
- Interacting Particle Systems (probability)
- Interaction Pattern Specification
- Interactive Product Simulation
- Interactive Products and Services (various companies)
- Interactive Proof System (computational complexity theory)
- Interface and Power Subsystem
Samples in periodicals archive:
76 Looking in turn at intelligent algorithms and applications of intelligent systems, the 101 papers consider such areas as ant colony optimization and swarm intelligence, genetic and evolutionary algorithms, machine learning, intelligent bioinformatics and computational biology, intelligent power systems, transportation, environmental engineering, and the semantic web.
The maker also directly supplies intelligent hospital solutions to healthcare providers, including patient information systems, computerized nursing carts, intelligent power system, mobile clinical assistants and point-of-care terminals etc.
Gensym Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: GNSME), a leading provider of rule engine software for mission-critical solutions, today announced that its partner General Atomics (GA), one of the world's leading resources for high-technology systems development, has selected Gensym's flagship G2(R) rule-engine software for a new intelligent power system management solution.
The CXPS-D 48-5000 is an ultra-compact, high capacity, high efficiency, intelligent power system with flexible distribution options that enables service providers to locate the power plant near the connected equipment, eliminating BDFB's and the associated cabling and installation costs.
By extending their Digital-DC technology into lower power applications, Zilker Labs allows system designers to create a simple, easily implemented, and intelligent power system across a wider range of end products," said principal analyst Jim McGregor of In-Stat.
Our transportable intelligent power system will integrate renewable and conventional power, a challenging task in deployed environments.
After system initialization, ongoing bi-directional communications facilitate intelligent power system operation.