Intelligent Power Management Improves Equipment Reputation, Decreases Costs Innovolt's solution proactively manages electronic assets at the outlet level and prevents costly service issues before they negatively impact business.
What does IPM stand for?
IPM stands for Intelligent Power Management
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IPM
We have 310 other meanings of IPM in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Pest Management
- Integrated Photonics Module
- Integrated Policy Memorandum
- Integrated Process Management
- Integrated Product Management
- Integrated Project Management (Capability Maturity Model Integration)
- Integrated Propulsion Module
- Intel Power Monitor
- Intel PowerMac (Apple)
- Intellectual Property Manager
- Intelligent Power Module (power semiconductors)
- Intelligent Process Manager
- Interference Prediction Model
- Interior Permanent Magnet (motor)
- Interior Point Methods
- Internal Polarization Modulation
- International Partnership for Microbicides
- International Power Machines
- International Project Management
- Internet Policy Management (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They provide secure, centralized, and intelligent power management (power on, off, cycle) of data centre IT equipment (servers, storage systems, KVM switches, network devices, serial data devices, etc.
9mpg) with CO2 emissions remaining at 139g/km Helping the ASX achieve its impressive economy and emissions figures are low rolling resistance tyres, regenerative brakes and intelligent power management.
This engine-stopping technology combines with an on-demand, electric, power-steering system, low rolling resistance tyres, regenerative brakes and intelligent power management.
The company said that the MaxIQ Storage Controller family is built on Adaptec's advanced data protection and high-performance architecture, and includes Adaptec Intelligent Power Management (IPM) for energy-efficiency, as well as support for all mainstream SSDs including drives from OCZ Technology and STEC, delivering IT managers with increased flexibility when designing storage systems.
Intelligent Power Management is now integrated into all Adaptec's high-performance, award-winning Series 5 and Series 2 Unified Serial(TM) RAID controllers.
4W Class 3 PoE support in a 13-RU chassis; up to 64 line-rate 10 GbE ports with pluggable XFP modules; intelligent power management with full 15.
HI-Power intends to considerably decrease fuel consumption in tactical operational environmentsby using intelligent power management and integrating renewable energy technologies.