Stottler Henke created DataMontage as part of the Intelligent Patient Data Review Assistant (IPDRA), currently under development in collaboration with physicians and medical informatics researchers at the U.
What does IPDRA stand for?
IPDRA stands for Intelligent Patient Data Review Assistant (software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPDRA
- Illinois Prairie District Public Library
- Improving Provision for Disabled Psychology Students (UK)
- International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium
- Individual Program Data Records
- Instrument Preliminary Design Review
- Internal Preliminary Design Review
- International Project Development Roadmap (Canada)
- Internet Protocol Detail Record
- Internet Protocol Detail Record Organization
- Ileal Pouch Distal Rectal Anastomosis (colitis surgery)
- International Professional Data Recovery Association (UK)
- Intellectual Property Development Research Centre (China; State Intellectual Property Office)
- IBM Personal Dictation System
- Idea Program Data System (military)
- Imagery Processing and Dissemination System
- Improved (Chemical Agent) Point Detection System
- Improved Point Detection System
- Improved Position Determining System
- Inland Petroleum Distribution System (US Army; US DoD)
- Integrated Personal Development System (UK Office of the Deputy Prime Minister Fire Safety)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SimBionic also is at the core of the Intelligent Patient Data Review Assistant (IPDRA), currently under development by Stottler Henke for the U.