With flexible choices of protocol stack, including SS7 ISDN user part, mobile application part (MAP) and intelligent network application part (INAP), ITHL also implemented a number portability routing solution for fixed network carriers in Hong Kong on local, toll free and service numbers.
What does INAP stand for?
INAP stands for Intelligent Network Application Part
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of INAP
We have 20 other meanings of INAP in our Acronym Attic
- Intel Native American Network (employee affinity group)
- Indiana Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Inhibitory Non-Adrenergic, Non-Cholinergic
- International Academy of Nursing Editors
- Institut National des Appellations d'Origine
- Instituto Nacional de Astrofísica, Óptica y Electrónica (Spanish, National Institute of Astrophysics, Optics and Electronics, Mexico)
- Indigenous Non Award Pathway
- Instituto de Neurolingüística Aplicada
- Instituto Nacional de Administración Pública (Spain)
- Intelligent Network Analysis/Planning (Sprint)
- Intelligent Network Application Profile
- Intelligent Network Application Protocol
- International Conference on Applications of Declarative Programming and Knowledge Management
- International Network for Acid Prevention (Tehachapi, CA)
- Instituto Nacional de Pesca (Uruguay)
- Institut National Agronomique Paris Grignon
- Internet Nutrition Assistance Payment Processing (InApp Information Technologies)
- Insensitive Nuclei Assignment by Polarization Transfer
- Indian Nations at Risk (education task force)
- Iniciativa Aragonesa (Aragonese Initiative - Nationalist Party of Aragon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Intelligent Network Application Part (INAP) of C7: The functional and physical elements of an Intelligent Network the role of the INAP Application Service Elements (ASE), operation and parameters demonstrations of typical INAP operations.
Future Trillium+plus product line releases will include Signaling Gateway solutions as well as Mobile Application Part (MAP), Intelligent Network Application Part (INAP) and CAMEL Application Part (CAP) packages for Advanced Intelligent Network (AIN) applications.