Woodwind's Service Intelligent multiservice access systems offer unprecedented deployment ease and flexibility in delivery technology protecting the provider of these services from technology obsolescence while maximizing their access to the broadest possible market.
What does IMAS stand for?
IMAS stands for Intelligent Multiservice Access System (Promatory Communications)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IMAS
We have 26 other meanings of IMAS in our Acronym Attic
- Improved Military Amphibious Reconnaissance System (outboard motor pump-jet used on combat rubber reconnaissance crafts)
- Incident Management, Analysis and Reporting System (US DOI)
- Institute for Marine Remote Sensing (University of South Florida; St. Petersburg, FL)
- International Mars Architecture for Return of Samples
- International Marine Satellite
- Independent Maritime Response Vessel (US Coast Guard)
- Idolm@ster (gaming)
- Industrial Management Assistance Survey
- Instituto Mixto de Ayuda Social (Spanish: Joint Social Welfare Institute; Costa Rica)
- Integrated Multispectral Atmospheric Sounder
- Interactive Media Alliance Scotland
- International Military Arms Society (New Zealand)
- International Mine Action Standards
- International Museum of Art and Science (McAllen, Texas)
- Intersite Mirroring And Switchover (Intergraph)
- Investment Management Association of South Africa (est. 2002)
- Islamic Medical Association of South Africa
- Institute of Management Accountants Student Chapter (college program)
- Internet Marketing Association of Surplus Dealers
- Intelligence Modeling and Simulation for Evaluation
Samples in periodicals archive:
a startup company specializing in developing intelligent multiservice access systems for broadband edge networks, as president and CEO.
Promatory's IMAS -- Intelligent Multiservice Access System -- is a next-generation carrier-class broadband access system that combines support for multiple DSL transmission types with high capacity ATM switching.
Promatory's flagship Intelligent Multiservice Access System (IMAS(TM)) is the industry's first carDSL/ATM end-to-end using the IMAS are positionedrealizing that the demand for integrated voice fer the type of robust, reliable broadband servi success in developing the most advanced broadbroducts that have established DSL as a true carany's success through all three rounds of finanstry-leading revenue- and profit-generating platevenue generation and cost management requiremenl member of the ADSL Forum.
Proven Interoperable Solution This integrated, end-to-end solution requires TollBridge's TB 50 at the customer premise as well as Promatory's Intelligent Multiservice Access System (IMAS(tm) ) and TollBridge's TB 200 Local Exchange Gateway at a carrier's central office (CO).
is a privately-held communications equipment supplier solving the challenges faced by providers of advanced, integrated communications services for the small office marketplace by providing Service Intelligent multiservice access systems.
has selected the Promatory carrier-class, broadband Intelligent Multiservice Access System (IMAS(TM)) for deployment in its national network.
a leading developer of next-generation broadband access systems, today announced a comprehensive strategy to support the delivery of toll quality voice services over digital subscriber line (DSL) connections via its carrier-class, broadband Intelligent Multiservice Access System (IMAS(tm)).