The council has been awarded £1m funding, half of which from the European Commission through its Intelligent Energy for Europe fund, in its strategy to tackle climate change.
What does IEE stand for?
IEE stands for Intelligent Energy for Europe (EU)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IEE
We have 122 other meanings of IEE in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Educational Evaluation
- Informatics Education Europe
- Initial Environmental Evaluation
- Initial Environmental Examination
- Innovation and the New Economy
- Institute of Entrepreneurial Excellence
- Institution of Electrical Engineers
- Instituto Estatal Electoral (Spanish: State Electoral Institute; Mexico)
- Insurance Expense Exhibit
- Integrated Enterprise Excellence (enterprise management system based on Deming principles)
- Interim Expendable Emitter
- International Education and Exchange (various locations)
- International Elevator & Equipment (Philippines)
- Informatique Electronique Electrotechnique Automatique (French: Computers, Electronics, Electrical Engineering and Automation; higher education)
- Integrated System of Environmental and Economic Accounting
- Intelligent Energy Europe Agency (EU)
- Intelligent Energy Executive Agency (now Executive Agency for Competitiveness and Innovation; EU)
- International Education Exchange Association (China)
- Iranian Earthquake Engineering Association (Tehran, Iran)
- Illinois Environmental Education Advancement Consortium
Samples in periodicals archive:
The programme, Intelligent Energy for Europe (2003-2006), aims at strengthening the security of energy supply, fighting against climate change and stimulating the competitiveness of European industry.