The vehicle features Intelligent Driver Information System, Adaptive Brake Lights, and Ready Alert Brakes that reduce braking distance in case of emergency.
What does IDIS stand for?
IDIS stands for Intelligent Driver Information System (Volvo)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IDIS
We have 22 other meanings of IDIS in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Digital Image Resources (Yale University Library; New Haven, CT)
- Intelligent Data and Information Retrieval (conference)
- Independent Drug Information Service
- Indonesia Development Information Services (World Bank)
- Infectious Diseases Impact Statement
- Integrated Dealer and Importer System (MBAG)
- Integrated Digital Informational Sign (Lavads LLC)
- Integrated Disbursement Information System
- Integrated Driver Information System
- Intel Database Information System
- International Dismantling Information System (automotive recycling)
- Internet Delivery Is Safe (retail)
- Iowa Drug Information Service
- Intelligent Disk
- Integrated Distributed Information Support System
- I Did It There
- Illuminati Dimensio Inter Tempore
- Institut du Droit International des Transports (French: Institute of International Transport Law)
- Institut für Daten- und Informationstechnologie (German: Institute of Computers and Information Technology)
- intentionally deficient irrevocable trust
Samples in periodicals archive:
Four trim levels are available with S, Sport, SE and SE Sport delivering generous kit, even the S entry model providing electronic climate control, six-speaker sound system with CD and steering wheel-mounted controls, Intelligent Driver Information System (IDIS), electric windows all round, heated door mirrors, cruise control and 16-inch alloys.
Intelligent Driver Information System (IDIS) helps stop the driver being distracted by non-essential information in pressing situations, for instance by delaying incoming phone calls or SMS.