EMC Document Sciences: an intelligent customer communications solution for automating the creation, production and multi-channel delivery (output for print, email, SMS, and Web channels) of personalized information.
What does ICC stand for?
ICC stands for Intelligent Customer Communication
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICC
We have 1147 other meanings of ICC in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Communications Controller
- Integrated Control Center
- Integration Competency Center
- Intel C Compiler (computing)
- Intelligence Control Center (US FEMA)
- Intelligence Coordination Center
- Intelligent Call Center
- Intelligent Communications Controller
- Intelligent Contact Centre (software)
- Intelligent Cruise Control
- Intensive Confinement Center (Federal Bureau of Prisons; boot camp)
- Intensive Coronary Care
- Intentional Christian Community
- Inter Club Championship (bridge games)
- Inter-Company Collaboration for AIDS Drug Development
- Inter-Component Communication
- Inter-Connecting Corridor
- Inter-County Conference (Pennsylvania high school football)
- Inter-Cultural Center (Georgetown University)
- Interactive Communications Channel
Samples in periodicals archive:
It provides a solid foundation for intelligent customer communications.
Broadsystem has gained a reputation for its commitment to providing accurate, intelligent customer communication programs," said Bud Michael, executive vice president of products and marketing at KANA.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 17, 2000 String of Awards in the First Quarter of 2000 Defines eGain as a Leader in Intelligent Customer Communications The eGain Commerce 2000 Platform from eGain Communications (Nasdaq:EGAN) has been named "Product of the Year" by CallCenter Magazine, one of the leading publications in the call center industry.