Over the past two years, EDO has acquired three companies that serve the intelligence community, which have now been combined to form the new Intelligence and Information Warfare business sector.
What does IIW stand for?
IIW stands for Intelligence and Information Warfare (ITT Corporation; Nashua, NH)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IIW
We have 14 other meanings of IIW in our Acronym Attic
- Industrial In Vitro Toxicology Group
- Impuesto Sobre el Incremento del Valor de los Terrenos de Naturaleza Urbana (land value tax)
- Inactivated Influenza Virus Vaccines
- Indian Institute of Vine and Wine (New Delhi, India)
- Institut für Internationale Wirtschaftspolitik (German: Institute for International Economics)
- Institute of the Incarnate Word
- Instructions in Writing (various organizations)
- Insurance Information Warehouse
- Integrated Information Workstation
- International Institute of Welding
- Internet Identity Workshop
- It Is Written (TV/Internet religious ministry)
- International Internet Wealth Alliance
- Information Integration and Web-Based Applications & Services
- Invest in the Western Balkans (Vienna, Austria)
- Indianapolis International Wine Competition
- International Institute for Wireless Communication
- International Interdisciplinary Wound Care Course
- If It Works Don't Fix It
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its Command and Control Directorate; Intelligence and Information Warfare Directorate; Night Vision and Electronic Sensors Directorate; Software Engineering Directorate; Product Realization Directorate; and Space and Terrestrial Communications Directorate work together to develop and integrate Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) technologies that enable information dominance and decisive lethality for the networked Warfighter.
The Intelligence and Information Warfare sector will become part of EDO's Electronic Systems and Communications reporting segment.