For individual managers, emotional intelligence scores predict 47% of the variation in manager's performance scores.
What does ISCORE stand for?
ISCORE stands for Intelligence SCORE
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Island Commander, Iceland
- International Student Congress of Medical Sciences
- Integrated System Control
- Initial Surface Condition
- Interdisciplinary Student Community Oriented Prevention Enhancement Service (George Washington University Medical Center, Washington, DC)
- In Situ Chemical Oxidation Through Recirculation (environmental remediation)
- Intelligent Systems Control and Robotics (Florida A&M University and Florida State University)
- International Security and Conflict Resolution program (San Diego State University)
- Iron and Steel Corporation (South Africa)
- International Symposium on Cold Region Development
- Integrated Systems Corporation (Mequon, WI)
- Interagency Steering Committee on Radiation Standards
- Industrial and Services Co-Operative Society (Singapore)
- Institute for Security and Cooperation in Outer Space
- Intergovernmental Standing Committee on Shipping (est. 1967; Mombasa, Kenya)
- International Spinal Cord Society (UK)
- International Standard Classification of Occupations (International Labour Organization; UN)
- Istituto Sindacale per la Cooperazione allo Sviluppo
- Interdepartmental Staff Committee on Traffic and Transportation
- Iron and Steel Company of Trinidad and Tobago
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study also found that, while child prodigies had elevated general intelligence scores, where they really excelled was in working memory--all of them scored above the 99th percentile on this trait.
The study also found that while child prodigies had elevated general intelligence scores, where they really excelled was in working memory - all of them scored above the 99th percentile on this trait.
On the basis of those performances, the team assigned each group a collective intelligence score.
Self-awareness, Empathy, Self motivation, Emotional stability, Managing relations, Integrity, Self-development, Value orientation, Commitment, Altruistic behavior and the summation of these ten components giving total emotional intelligence score.
This remained true even when several other factors that influence both childrens diet and their intelligence scores like parents education level and familys socioeconomic status were taken into consideration.
Researchers from the University of Gothenburg in Sweden questioned 3,972 boys about their fish intake aged 15 and matched this against intelligence scores aged 18.
Researchers found the intelligence scores of those eating fish once a week were 6% higher on average than those who ate fish less than once a week.