A previously undisclosed report of the 9/11 Commission shows that in the months prior to September 11,2001 terrorist attacks, Federal Aviation Administration officials reviewed dozens of intelligence reports concerning Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda, some of which specifically discussed airline hijackings and suicide operations.
What does INTREP stand for?
INTREP stands for Intelligence Report
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Within, Inside (Prefix)
- Intelligent Traffic Routing And Control (Bell South)
- International NGO (Non-Governmental Organization) Training and Research Centre (Oxford University; UK)
- International Conference on Traditional and Complementary Medicine
- International Trading House
- International Training in Health
- In Transit
- Institut d'Investigació en Trànsit i Seguretat Viaria de la Universitat de València (Research Institute of Traffic and Road Safety of the University of Valencia)
- INtegrated TRAffic Simulator
- Intra-Community Trade Statistics System
- Innovative Techniques for Recognition and Processing of Documents
- Integrated Trademark Electronic Processing of Information and Designs (Canada)
- International Research Partnership for Infectious Diseases
- Intelligence Request
- Interim Refresher Training
- Intermountain Region
- Individual Newcomer Treatment & Orientation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Intelligence reports indicate that communications between al Qaida cells are being restored gradually, said officials.
16 /PRNewswire/ -- On 15 October, two tankers collided in the Strait of Singapore, resulting in a massive oil spill, the Oil Spill Intelligence Report reported today.
Byline: The New York Times A long-classified intelligence report shows that the Pentagon, the White House, the CIA and the State Department were alerted in November 1991 that chemical weapons had been stored in an Iraqi ammunition depot that was blown up earlier that year by a group of American troops.
com/reports/c50926) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report: Japan Telecommunications Market Intelligence Report to their offering.
intelligence report based on testimony from a North Korean defector.
Topics Covered Executive Summary Overview Strategic Focus Product Portfolio and R&D Physiological Diagnostic Equipment Patient Monitoring Equipment Medical Treatment Equipment Other Products and Accessories Research and Development International Activities Asia China North America United States Europe United Kingdom Appendices Index of Tables Index of Charts Summary Medical Device Company Intelligence Reports provide a full review of the company's activities, from its origins to its latest corporate activity, including mergers and acquisitions, agreements, divestitures, major purchasing contracts and litigation.
com/reports/c49792) has announced the addition of Hologic Medical Device Company Intelligence Report to their offering.