This increase, announced March 18, is in response to the escalating demand for intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance capability in the war on terrorism.
What does ISR stand for?
ISR stands for Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ISR
We have 277 other meanings of ISR in our Acronym Attic
- Instructional System Review
- Instrument Science Report
- Insurance Service Representative (various locations)
- Integrated Service Request (Sprint PCS)
- Integrated SONET Router (Cisco)
- Integrated Stress Response
- Integrated Switch Router
- Integrated Switch Router Technical Specification
- Integrated Switching Regulator (Electronics)
- Intelligence, Sensors, Reconnaissance
- Interactive Student Response
- Interference Subspace Rejection
- Interim Systems Review
- Intermediate Session Routing (IBM)
- Intermediate Stress Relief
- Internal Service Request
- Internal State Reversion
- International Shipping Register (various locations)
- International Simple Resale
- International Socialist Resistance (youth organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TCDL is a high-bandwidth, air-to-air and surface-to-air, digital data link that transmits and receives command and control, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance data between airborne platforms and their associated ground- and ship-based terminals.
SkyRaider is engineered for the execution of a wide range of applications such as heavy-payload intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR), battle damage assessment (BDA), urban warfare, communications data relay and missions requiring the carriage and release of external stores.
This facility is dedicated to the research, development, test and evaluation (RDT&E) of Electronic Support Measures (ESM) and Electronics Intelligence (ELINT) systems for military Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) and homeland defense applications.
Argon ST designs, develops, and produces systems and sensors for the Command and Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) markets including SIGINT (signals intelligence), ESM (Electronic Support Measures), EW (Electronic Warfare), imaging, and acoustic systems serving domestic and worldwide markets.
The system is designed to execute a wide range of applications such as intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR), battle damage assessment (BDA), urban warfare, communications data relay and other missions.
Navy commanders with persistent intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance capability.
The race is on in the command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (C4ISR) market, as vendors strive to achieve higher levels of interoperability demanded by the Department of Defense (DoD).