the intellectual property and technology commercialization company, has concluded a license and research collaboration agreement with Cancer Research Technology Limited (CRT), the technology transfer company of the charity Cancer Research UK, and The Institute of Cancer Research, for a new class of cancer drug.
What does IPTC stand for?
IPTC stands for Intellectual Property and Technology Commercialization
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPTC
We have 53 other meanings of IPTC in our Acronym Attic
- Institut Penyiaran Tun Abdul Razak (Malaysian broadcasting institute)
- Institute for Psychoanalytic Training and Research
- Institute of Physical Therapy and Applied Science (Ireland)
- Interstate Patient Travel Assistance Scheme (Australian Capital Territory Department of Health; Australia)
- I Pay Ten A Year
- I Pay Thirty A Year (Athletic Scholarship Fundraising Organization of Clemson University)
- In-Prison Therapeutic Community
- Innovation and Productivity Tax Credit (Canada)
- Institute of Physical and Theoretical Chemistry (Germany)
- Insurance Policy Trading Company (UK)
- International Pacific Trading Company
- International Patent Trading Company
- International Petroleum Technology Conference
- International Pilot Training Consortium (aviation)
- International Polar Transportation Conference
- International Press Telecommunications Council
- Internet Protocol Telephony Solution for Carriers
- Internet Provider Telephone Carrier
- Information Processing Theory of Consumer Choice (marketing)
- Integrated Prevention, Treatment, Care and Support (Somalia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The licensing agreement was facilitated by BTG, the intellectual property and technology commercialization company.
BTG (LSE: BGC), the intellectual property and technology commercialization company, today announced its plan to seek an exclusive licensee for a fundamental technology that uses transparent cathodes in polymer organic light emitting diode (OLED) devices.