Capstone's valuation experts have performed thousands of business and intellectual property valuations in the last decade, and bring tested, real-world experience to bear in providing opinions of value where business enterprises, interests, non-core assets and liabilities are concerned.
What does IPV stand for?
IPV stands for Intellectual Property Valuation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPV
We have 74 other meanings of IPV in our Acronym Attic
- Individual Pressure Vessel
- Industrial Powered Vehicle
- Industrial Prime Vendor
- Infectious Pustular Vulvovaginitis
- Inland Presse Vertrieb (German: Domestic Press Distribution)
- Inner Product of Vectors (multi-criteria decision analysis)
- Instantaneous Peak Velocity
- Instrument Performance Validation
- Instrumentation Pressure Vessel
- Instrumented Pressure Vessel
- Intentional Program Violation
- Internal Payment Voucher (accounting)
- Internationalen Psychoanalytischen Vereinigung (German: International Psychoanalytic Association)
- Internet Protocol Version
- Internet Protocol Video
- Interpersonal Violence
- Intimate Partner Violence
- Intrapulmonary Percussive Ventilation
- Invoice Price Varience (accounting)
- Inactivated Poliovirus Vaccine of Enhanced Potency
Samples in periodicals archive:
The firm captured new clients in its specialty areas of intellectual property valuation and protection, securities regulation, venture capital, corporate work and mergers and acquisitions.
Ocean Tomo, a financial consulting firm specializing in intellectual property valuation, screened its proprietary database for BusinessWeek, looking for companies that have good potential for turning patents into profits and that don't seem overvalued (left).
Some of the issues being discussed at this weekend's conference include digital intellectual property, traditional intellectual property, intellectual property valuation, and government and corporate censorship.
com/research/7jv8x5/bvrs_intellectual) has announced the addition of the "BVR's Intellectual Property Valuation Case Law Compendium: 2011/2012 Edition" report to their offering.
Allen Kosowsky,CPA/ABV,CFF,CVA,CFE focuses his firm on forensic accounting, business and intellectual property valuation,tax controversies and litigation services as an expert witness.
More generally, sections 302, 404 and 409 suggest CPAs need to "rethink the role of intellectual property valuations and audits in corporate strategy, as well as introduce new systems to ensure that information about IP is communicated to and understood by top decision makers, and translated into financial reports," she notes.
Schweihs (McGraw-Hill, 2004), provides practitioners with the latest information on key aspects of business and intellectual property valuation, damages and transfer-price analyses.