Al Aswani's turning to the International Publishers Association to sue Israel over the unauthorised translation of his novel The Yaqubian Building will cost Israel its membership in this prestigious federation," said Khalid Al Amari, the head of the Intellectual Property Rights Committee at the Egyptian Writers' Union.
What does IPRC stand for?
IPRC stands for Intellectual Property Rights Committee
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPRC
We have 31 other meanings of IPRC in our Acronym Attic
- Intellectual Property Review Board
- Intellectual Property Rights Branch (police; Singapore)
- Inter-Allied Post-War Requirements Bureau (US Navy)
- Interrupt Pending Register B (computing)
- Isolated Perfused Rat Brain
- Identification, Placement and Review Committee (education)
- Indiana Prevention Resource Center (Indiana University)
- Injury Prevention Research Center (University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill)
- Institutional Promotion & Resource Center (Nepal)
- Institutional Promotion and Resource Center (Itahari, Nepal)
- International Pacific Research Center
- Internet Protocol Record Collection (Omnitronix)
- ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) Practitioner Release and Control
- International Poverty Reduction Center in China
- Irish Pattern Recognition and Classification Society
- In-Plant Reliability Data
- In-Process Research & Development
- Information and Public Relations Department (various locations)
- Institute for Policy Research & Development
- Instructional Performance Requirements Document (Instructional Design)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also served as Chairman of the Intellectual Property Rights Committee of the American Seed Trade Association (ASTA) from 1988 through 1991.