This was decided in a meeting attended by Rector NUST, Muhammad Asghar, Deputy Director World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) for Asia and Pacific region, Dr.
What does IPO stand for?
IPO stands for Intellectual Property Organization
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPO
We have 136 other meanings of IPO in our Acronym Attic
- Initial Purchase Order (various companies)
- Input Process Output
- Input, Processing, and Output (requirements of a program)
- Institutional Program Office
- Instituto Português de Oncologia (Portugese: Portugese Institute of Oncology)
- Instrument Project Office
- Instrumental Performing Organization (The Hartt School, University of Hartford, West Hartford, CT)
- Integrated Product Ownership (defense program management)
- Integrated Program Office
- Intellectual Property Office
- Intellectual Property Owners Association (Washington, DC USA)
- Inter Procedural Optimization (Intel C++ Compiler)
- Interagency Program Office (US DoD an US VA)
- Interdecadal Pacific Oscillation (ocean science)
- Interim Possession Order (property rights; UK)
- Internal Purchase Order
- International Pact Organization
- International Pasta Organisation
- International Permanent Observatory (on Security During Major Events; UNICRI)
- International Police Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chairman Intellectual property Organization stated this during a media consultative forum on IPO here on Tuesday.
Summary: ALGIERS- A draft cooperation agreement has been signed Sunday in Algiers between the Ministry of Industry, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises and Investment Promotion and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
Researchers in developing countries to receive free access to Thomson Innovation, the market-leading patent research solution LONDON, April 26, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- The IP Solutions business of Thomson Reuters announced today a partnership with the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) to launch a program giving industrial property offices and government and academic researchers in developing countries free access to global patent information.
Science and technology journal publishers have agreed to offer free access to their journals to academics in the world's poorest countries, the World Intellectual Property Organization said Thursday.
The forum is organized by the World Intellectual Property Organization in cooperation with the State Patent Service of Kyrgyzstan.
A new paper released by the World Intellectual Property Organization describes these and other issues that are of relevance to IP on the Internet.
In November, Falwell's lawyers filed a complaint against Cohn's website with the World Intellectual Property Organization in Geneva, which regularly resolves Internet disputes.