The Eurasian Economic Commission (EEC) has been granted an observer status at the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), the EEC press service told BelTA.
What does IPO stand for?
IPO stands for Intellectual Property Organization
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPO
We have 136 other meanings of IPO in our Acronym Attic
- Initial Purchase Order (various companies)
- Input Process Output
- Input, Processing, and Output (requirements of a program)
- Institutional Program Office
- Instituto Português de Oncologia (Portugese: Portugese Institute of Oncology)
- Instrument Project Office
- Instrumental Performing Organization (The Hartt School, University of Hartford, West Hartford, CT)
- Integrated Product Ownership (defense program management)
- Integrated Program Office
- Intellectual Property Office
- Intellectual Property Owners Association (Washington, DC USA)
- Inter Procedural Optimization (Intel C++ Compiler)
- Interagency Program Office (US DoD an US VA)
- Interdecadal Pacific Oscillation (ocean science)
- Interim Possession Order (property rights; UK)
- Internal Purchase Order
- International Pact Organization
- International Pasta Organisation
- International Permanent Observatory (on Security During Major Events; UNICRI)
- International Police Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD -- On the eve of world IP day celebrations, Intellectual Property Organization Pakistan recognized the support of Pakistan Tobacco Company (PTC) to promote IPR awareness and advocacy.
Khartoum, Nov 30 (SUNA) The Sudan was elected First Vice to the Chairmanship of the Administerative Council of the African Regional Intellectual Property Organization (ARIPO) during the council's meeting held in Uganda, the meeting also approved the Draft resolutions of the 37 th session of the council held during the period 25-26 of current month.
Summary: Geneva - Morocco takes part in the General Assembly of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), which opened, on Monday in Geneva with the participation of 70 ministers from member countries.
LONDON, April 26 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The IP Solutions business of Thomson Reuters announced today a partnership with the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) to launch a program giving industrial property offices and government and academic researchers in developing countries free access to global patent information.
The World Intellectual Day was first launched in 2001 by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) to raise awareness of the role of intellectual property in our daily lives and to celebrate the contribution made by innovators and artists to the development of societies across the globe.
LONDON, April 26, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- The IP Solutions business of Thomson Reuters announced today a partnership with the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) to launch a program giving industrial property offices and government and academic researchers in developing countries free access to global patent information.
A new paper released by the World Intellectual Property Organization describes these and other issues that are of relevance to IP on the Internet.