The Director General of IP Australia, Philip Noonan, and the Commissioner of the State Intellectual Property Office (SIPO) of the People's Republic of China, Tian Lipu, signed the Memorandum for continuing cooperation between the two offices on 25 February 2013.
What does IPO stand for?
IPO stands for Intellectual Property Office
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPO
We have 136 other meanings of IPO in our Acronym Attic
- Initial Public Offering (new stocks)
- Initial Purchase Order (various companies)
- Input Process Output
- Input, Processing, and Output (requirements of a program)
- Institutional Program Office
- Instituto Português de Oncologia (Portugese: Portugese Institute of Oncology)
- Instrument Project Office
- Instrumental Performing Organization (The Hartt School, University of Hartford, West Hartford, CT)
- Integrated Product Ownership (defense program management)
- Integrated Program Office
- Intellectual Property Organization
- Intellectual Property Owners Association (Washington, DC USA)
- Inter Procedural Optimization (Intel C++ Compiler)
- Interagency Program Office (US DoD an US VA)
- Interdecadal Pacific Oscillation (ocean science)
- Interim Possession Order (property rights; UK)
- Internal Purchase Order
- International Pact Organization
- International Pasta Organisation
- International Permanent Observatory (on Security During Major Events; UNICRI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For mobile image and full graph, the Intellectual Property Office cites the example of mobile film for turning on mobile phone, or roaring lion or the Stature of Liberty at the beginning of movie.
The official delegation of the State Service for Intellectual Property and Innovations visited the State Intellectual Property Office of China from February 20-24, where the bilateral cooperation plan was signed.
It is being run by the Intellectual Property Office - the government agency responsible for patents, trade marks, designs and copyright - in partnership with the Welsh Assembly Government.
BIRMINGHAM, England, December 14 /PRNewswire/ -- The Intellectual Property Office have now submitted documentation to all known interested parties (including Mastermailer) in order to allow all parties to comment on the alleged infringement of patent GB2340073B by the two patents held by Mastermailer Stationery Ltd.
Shanghai, China), a leading Chinese firm specializing in the manufacture, research, development, marketing and distribution of probiotics products, has submitted applications for four patents to the State Intellectual Property Office of the People's Republic of China.
The Intellectual Property Office offers a raft of initiatives to help businesses realise the benefits that IP awareness can bring and allow them to use it to grow and strengthen their enterprises at this crucial time.
Byline: Arab News RIYADH: The Intellectual Property Office (IPO) under the Ministry of Economic Affairs welcomed on Sunday the United States' decision to remove Taiwan from the Special 301 Watch List.