com)-- Intellectual Property Insurance Services Corporation (IPISC) announces the InventPro[TM] Abatement Insurance Policy for inventors, start-ups and small companies.
What does IPISC stand for?
IPISC stands for Intellectual Property Insurance Services Corporation (Louisville, KY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Initial Photo Intelligence Reporting System
- Integrated Police Information Reporting Systems
- Indian Plywood Industries Research and Training Institute
- Incomplete Pulmonary Infarction Syndrome (heart and lungs)
- Institute for Political and International Studies (est. 1983; Tehran, Iran)
- Instrument Pilot Instructor School
- Intellectual Property Insurance Services (Louisville, KY)
- Interactive Parameter Identification System (NASA)
- International Peace Information Service (Antwerp, Belgium)
- Instrument Pilot Instructor School, Randolph Air Force Base (Texas)
- Interservice Procedures for Instructional Systems Development
- Instructional Practices in Science Education
- Instytut Pracy I Spraw Socjalnych (Polish)
- Immediate Plasmin Inhibition Test
- Institute for Pharmacogenomics and Individualized Therapy (Chapel Hill, North Carolina)
- Institute for Psycho-Imagination Therapy (Los Angeles, California)
- Intellectual Property and International Trade (Thailand)
- Illinois Police Instructor Trainer's Association
- International Pancreas and Islet Transplant Association
- Intellectual Property and International Trade Court (Thailand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Intellectual Property Insurance Services Corporation (IPISC) announced the introduction of the InventPro Abatement Insurance program, which is planned to support enforce the policyholder s IP rights against infringers who are often larger and better equipped financially to withstand costly IP litigation.