Ensuring Best Practices Informatica has also proved to be the ideal technology platform for Electronic Arts' enterprise Integration Competency Center (ICC) approach to data integration and management.
What does ICC stand for?
ICC stands for Integration Competency Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICC
We have 1147 other meanings of ICC in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Cancer Care (various locations)
- Integrated Chip Card
- Integrated Circuit Card (smart card)
- Integrated Circuit Chip
- Integrated Circuit Compiler
- Integrated Combative Concepts (martial arts)
- Integrated Command and Control
- Integrated Communications Center
- Integrated Communications Controller
- Integrated Control Center
- Intel C Compiler (computing)
- Intelligence Control Center (US FEMA)
- Intelligence Coordination Center
- Intelligent Call Center
- Intelligent Communications Controller
- Intelligent Contact Centre (software)
- Intelligent Cruise Control
- Intelligent Customer Communication
- Intensive Confinement Center (Federal Bureau of Prisons; boot camp)
- Intensive Coronary Care
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to new product content around PowerCenter, Real-time, B2B, metadata manager, and data quality, Velocity now includes enterprise-level strategies such as Integration Competency Centers (ICCs), SOA and Data Governance.
Chapter 6, "Best Practices for Integration," discusses how to implement an enterprise-wide integration competency center strategically.
Written for data and enterprise architects, data warehouse teams, integration competency centers and BI teams, Ferguson's paper defines 10 popular data virtualization use patterns, using descriptions and diagrams.
We established an Integration Competency Center (ICC) leveraging Informatica as our enterprise data integration solution for both operational and analytical data needs.
The Enterprise Architecture & Integration Summit brings these two worlds together by providing EA professionals an opportunity to discover various frameworks and strategies for successful business alignment, while integration practitioners will benefit from presentations focused on the Integrated Customer Experience by applying concepts such as Service Oriented Architecture, Integration Competency Centers & Business Process Management to existing information.
Independent analysts and customers alike see the value of the ICC -- Forrester's Vollmer and Karel write in the March 2007 report Evaluating Integration Technology Options, "The integration competency center (ICC) should be the main source of expertise related to the various integration alternatives and should be involved in any decisions related to which alternative would be best suited to the targeted business requirements.
Talend's enterprise offering arrives at a great time in the market, as today more companies are recognizing the benefits of unifying data integration efforts and developing a centralized integration competency center to streamline all efforts around data management.