April 19 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The Department of Justice has selected General Dynamics C4 Systems to implement nationwide, interoperable wireless communications services to department field agents as part of the Integrated Wireless Network (IWN) program.
What does IWN stand for?
IWN stands for Integrated Wireless Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IWN
We have 16 other meanings of IWN in our Acronym Attic
- International Workshop on Modern Science and Technology (Kitami Institute of Technology; Kitami, Japan)
- Intensity-Weighted Mean Velocity
- Institutional Web Management Workshop
- I Wanna Marry You (Bruce Springsteen song)
- Inner Wellhead Management Zone (environmental protection; Minnesota)
- I Would Never
- Immediate Warfighter Need (US DoD)
- Indigenous Women's Network (est. 1985)
- Industrial Waste Neutralization
- Inspection Waiver Notice
- International Workshop on Nitride Semiconductors
- Israel Web Network
- Independent Workers of North America
- Inner West Neighbour Aid (Australia)
- International Workshop on Networked Appliances (IEEE)
- International Workshop on Networking Architecture and Storages
- Irish Wikipedians' Notice Board
- I Will Never Be the Same
- I Will Not Complain (Tokyo, Japan)
- International Workshop on Nano CMOS
Samples in periodicals archive:
AT&T, Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics and Motorola have all submitted bids to build the Federal Integrated Wireless Network (IWN).
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2004 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Communications systems company TEACO Inc has deployed a Wi-Fi integrated wireless network system at Southwest Florida International Airport, giving passengers free Wi-Fi broadband Internet access.
Company founders and executives are recognized nationally for their contributions and promotion for the delivery of integrated wireless network solutions.
Onnitech's uWiz-4000, with integrated wireless network connectivity, will be used by government personnel to determine whether automobiles comply with the rationing schedule.
He also served as Director of Secure Networks for Homeland Security, planning the development of the nation's Integrated Wireless Network.
It would be the first multi-state transportation and public safety integrated wireless network in the United States.
New national security and defense programs, such as the recently released Secure Border Initiative (SBInet), Warfighter Information Network-Tactical (WIN-T) and Integrated Wireless Network (IWN) are looking to step up spending on Information Technology (IT) products/services," said Alan Balutis, President & CEO, Government Strategies, INPUT.