Among the topics are modeling and analyzing an arc weld inverter based on double closed-loop control, an interface based on mouth open/close motions, dynamic responses for viscoelastic shock absorbers to protect a finger under impact force, laser Doppler velocimetery using integrated waveguide technology, a novel technique for detecting triboelectricity under perfect non-contact conditions, erecting building facades in urban space and texture mapping to a three-dimensional polygon map using an in-vehicle camera, recovering the shape of a specular object in the presence of inter-reflection, and the integral and direct representation of nonlinear inverse mapping.
What does INWATE stand for?
INWATE stands for Integrated Waveguide Technology
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- I Envy You for You Are A Cutie
- In-Work (maintenance part status)
- Inland Northwest
- Interagency Noxious Weed Symposium
- Isolation Network (microwave theory)
- Isotropic Nuclear Weapon
- Winslow-Lindbergh Regional Airport (Winslow, Arizona)
- International Nordic Walking Association
- International Network of Women Against Tobacco
- Inward Wide Area Telephone Service
- Idaho Nursing Workforce Center
- Inches of Water Column
- Ilocos Norte Water District (Philippines)
- Indiana Nursing Workforce Development
- Indiana Nursing Workforce Development Coalition (Indianapolis)
- Inverse Narrow Width Effect
- Indian Wind Energy Association (India)
- Institute for Water, Environment and Health (United Nations University; formerly International Network on Water Environment and Health)
- Internationale Weiterbildung und Entwicklung GmbH (German: Capacity Building International; international human resources organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 9189 Series combines both functions by utilizing SDL's advanced integrated waveguide technology and high reliability optoelectronic packaging capability.