Forming the cornerstone of the Government of India's (GOI) support to watershed development, there is thus a need to better integrate watershed development and agricultural programs by strengthening the Integrated Watershed Management Program (IWMP).
What does IWMP stand for?
IWMP stands for Integrated Watershed Management Program (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IWMP
We have 4 other meanings of IWMP in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Watershed Management Model
- International Workshop on Mathematics Mechanization
- International Workshop on Memory Management
- International Workshop on Multiangular Measurements and Models
- Integrated Waste Management Master Plan
- Imperial War Museum North (UK)
- Infrastructure Wireless Mesh Network
- Industrial Waste Management Policy (Australia Environmental Protection Agency)
- Industrial Waste Minimization Project (Ohio)
- Integrated Waste Management Plan (various locations)
- Interim Water Management Pond (Australia)
- Islamist Websites Monitor Project
- Isle of Wight Model Railways (UK)
- Identified Wildlife Management Strategy (Canada)
- Institute for Wealth Management Standards
- Integrated Waste Management Solution
- Integrated Waste Management System
- Integrated Workplace Management System
- Inventory Warehouse Management System
- Invoke Web Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
There is thus a need to better integrate watershed development and agricultural programs by strengthening the Integrated Watershed Management Program (IWMP), which forms the cornerstone of the Government of India s (GOI) support to watershed development.