Pink Sheets: CDTN) has successfully concluded the first round of testing of its integrated water treatment system in the field.
What does IWTS stand for?
IWTS stands for Integrated Water Treatment System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IWTS
We have 6 other meanings of IWTS in our Acronym Attic
- Indian Wind Turbine Manufacturers Association (Chennai, India)
- I Want to Make Love to You
- Injured Workers Television Network (Bay Point, CA)
- Irish Walled Town Network (est. 2005)
- International Wool Textile Organisation
- Irregular Warfare Technology Office
- Incumbent Worker Training Program (Louisiana)
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Imaging Weapons Training System
- In-Wall Theater Speakers (home theater equipment; Atlantic Technology)
- Integrated Wire Termination System
- International Wireless and Telecommunications Symposium
- International Workshop for Tapeworm Systematics
- I Want to Trade (online forum slang)
- International Wheelchair Tennis Tour (International Wheelchair Tennis Federation)
- Iowa Walleye Tournament Trail
- I Want to Tell You (Beatles song)
- I Want To Touch You (song by The Catherine Wheel)
- I Will Talk to You Later
- Integrated Waste Treatment Unit (Idaho)
Samples in periodicals archive:
all specializing in integrated water treatment systems and industrial wastewater).
Research Leading to Commercial Reality As a result of extensive research and development efforts over the past three years, Apyron has engineered an integrated water treatment system to remove the threat of arsenic poisoning from contaminating drinking water for potentially over 400 million people in India and neighboring Bangladesh.