Traditionally, CSPs have relied on proprietary vendor solutions and custom systems integration to develop integrated voice applications.
What does IVA stand for?
IVA stands for Integrated Voice Application
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IVA
We have 81 other meanings of IVA in our Acronym Attic
- Individual Voluntary Arrangement
- Induction Voltage Adder (electronics)
- Inductive Voltage Adder
- Influenza Virus A (infectious disease)
- Informal Voluntary Agreement
- Inkomensvoorziening Volledig Arbeidsongeschikten (Dutch)
- Insertion dans la Vie Active (French: Integration into Working Life)
- Instituut voor Advies (Dutch: Institute for Advice)
- Instructie Verantwoord Alcoholgebruik (Dutch: Instruction Responsible Alcohol)
- Integrated Vocational Assessment (education)
- Integrated Vulnerability Assessment
- Intelligent Video Analysis (Bosch Security Systems)
- Intelligent Virtual Agents (Conference)
- Interactive Voice Assistant (CoolSpeak)
- Intermediate Visual and Auditory
- Internal Vulnerability Assessment
- International Velux Award (architecture)
- International Voice Association
- Interop Vendor Alliance (Microsoft)
- Interventricolare Anteriore (Italian)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Looking At Technology In Silos Ignores The Big Picture The automated agent in the contact center consists of multiple, integrated voice applications and telephony systems.
LiveVox has made significant investments in broadening its platform over the past couple of years - building the industry's most flexible, innovative and integrated voice applications solution.
The company provides the first integrated voice application suite providing dynamic call processing and content for calls initiated from a web page, email, online advertisements, Ecard electronic business cards, domain names, presentations such as Powerpoint or Flash, public kiosks, third party applications, and traditional telephone numbers.
With its high performance architecture, the Vanguard 342 allows customers to enable multiple applications such as encryption, high speed routing, IP Quality of Service (QoS) and integrated voice applications without any degradation in bandwidth or performance of the application itself.
Sphere provides integrated voice applications using a common Ethernet or ATM NIC card as the media gateway.
The segment will highlight BroadSoft's BroadWorks, the industry's first complete set of integrated voice applications and servers designed to enable service providers to deliver basic and enhanced voice services to enterprises of any size.
The Company anticipates that this new model SoundXchange could become the standard "Model T" for widespread use for all computer telephone integrated voice applications on the information superhighway.