Navy and Defense Department for the Fixed Surveillance Systems of the Integrated Undersea Surveillance System (IUSS) Program.
What does IUSS stand for?
IUSS stands for Integrated Undersea Surveillance System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IUSS
We have 8 other meanings of IUSS in our Acronym Attic
- International Union of Security Officers
- International Union of Schools of Oral Health (est. 1985)
- Indiana University School of Medicine (Indianapolis, IN)
- International University School of Medicine (Bonaire, Netherlands Antilles)
- Indiana University School of Nursing
- Indiana University Student Personnel Association
- Instituto Universitario Salesiano Padre Ojeda (Spanish: Father Ojeda Salesian University Institute)
- If You Say So
- Immediate-Use Steam Sterilization
- Institute for Advanced Study (also seen as IAS)
- Integrated Underwater Surveillance System
- Integrated Unit Simulation System
- International Union of Soil Sciences
- Institute of Ulster-Scots Studies in the United States (now Center for Ulster Migrations, Cultures and Societies; Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University)
- International Union for the Study of Social Insects
- International Union of Soil Sciences (global organization)
- International Union for the Scientific Study of Population
- Indo-US Science and Technology Forum
- International University for Science and Technology (Damascus, Syria)
- Iran University of Science and Technology (Tehran, Iran)
Samples in periodicals archive:
S Navy tactical systems, command, control and communications, integrated undersea surveillance systems, electronic warfare, avionics, combat directions systems and fleet communications systems.
For many years the hydrophone array at Point Sur was known as SOSUS, or Sound Surveillance System, but more recently was known as IUSS, or Integrated Undersea Surveillance System.
Sears, USN (Retired), has joined AT&T Advanced Technology Systems (ATS) as Director of its Integrated Undersea Surveillance Systems (IUSS) strategic business unit.
8 million contract with options up to $7 million to support the Department of Defense Integrated Undersea Surveillance System (IUSS) Computer-Aided and Acquisition and Logistics Support (CALS) Program.
RPI) to support the Department of Defense Integrated Undersea Surveillance System (IUSS) In-Service Engineering Agent.