May 15 /PRNewswire/ -- Metaldyne announced today that it has been awarded a contract to supply nine components for Magna Steyr's Integrated Transfer Case (ITC), which will power a broad range of four-wheel drive and all-wheel drive SUVs for European vehicle manufacturers.
What does ITC stand for?
ITC stands for Integrated Transfer Case (automotive industry)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ITC
We have 596 other meanings of ITC in our Acronym Attic
- Instructor Training Course
- Instrument Technology Center (NASA)
- Instrumental Transcommunication
- Instrumentation Temperature Controller
- Instrumentation Tray Cable
- Insurance Testing Center (insurance)
- Integrated Technologies Committee (IHETS)
- Integrated Telecom Company (est. 2005; Saudi market)
- Integrated Throttle Control
- Integrated Training Capability
- Integrated Turbine Control
- Intelligence Training Consolidation
- Intelligent Top Cap
- Intelligent Traffic Control
- Intellisys Technology Corporation
- Intensive Therapy Centre (Pakistan)
- Intensive Training Course
- Intensive Training Cycle (various organizations)
- Inter-Exchange Technical Committee (market data)
- Inter-Task Communication