Inside the TCM, FA24s assist and lead in the management of legacy capabilities such as Single-Channel Ground Airborne Radio System, Enhanced Position Location Reporting System, Integrated System Control, Secure Mobile Anti-Jam Reliable Tactical-Terminal, PSC-5; current capabilities EPLRS, Joint Network Node-Network, High-Capacity Line-of-Sight; and future capabilities such as Joint Tactical Radio System and Warfighter Information Network-Tactical, armed with the regiment's core competencies of: * Enterprise Systems Management/ Network Management * Information Assurance/Computer Network Defense * Information Dissemination Management/Content Staging * Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations FA24s in the TCMs use the LandWarNet construct to grow capabilities incrementally for the force.
What does ISCON stand for?
ISCON stands for Integrated System Control
This definition appears very rarely
- Immunostimulating Complex Adjuvant
- Institute for Sustainable Commodities
- Island Commander
- Island Commander, Madeira
- Island Commander, Azores
- Island Commander, Bermuda
- Island Commander, Faeroes
- Island Commander, Greenland
- Island Commander, Iceland
- International Student Congress of Medical Sciences
- Initial Surface Condition
- Interdisciplinary Student Community Oriented Prevention Enhancement Service (George Washington University Medical Center, Washington, DC)
- In Situ Chemical Oxidation Through Recirculation (environmental remediation)
- Intelligent Systems Control and Robotics (Florida A&M University and Florida State University)
- International Security and Conflict Resolution program (San Diego State University)
- Iron and Steel Corporation (South Africa)
- International Symposium on Cold Region Development
- Intelligence SCORE
- Integrated Systems Corporation (Mequon, WI)
- Interagency Steering Committee on Radiation Standards
Samples in periodicals archive:
Integrated System Control (ISYSCON) Version (V)4--The ISYSCON (V)4 provides communications system network management, control, and planning.
In the conception of the integrated system control, the term "functional levels (or "layers") of control" comes to the fore.
About Transmitton Based in Leicestershire, UK, Transmitton is an international supplier of integrated system control and asset management solutions.
The Integrated System Control provides an automated, theater-wide system that Signal units can use to manage multiple tactical communications systems and networks in support of battlefield operations.
It includes a 155-mm gun mount, integrated system control, automated ammunition magazine, and a family of guided and ballistic projectiles with associated propelling charges.
New Levels of Service Reliability - a 16 slot, NEBS-compliant chassis featuring a 1:1 redundant integrated system control, switching and routing module; 1:N redundant high-speed Network Interface Modules and DOCSIS Modules; and a patent-pending RF switch which eliminates network downtime and emergency maintenance calls in the event of a DOCSIS Module failure.
The Training and Doctrine Command Systems Manager Warfighter Information Networks-Tactical Network Operations staff is in the process of drafting a Capability Production Document that focuses on the Modular Force Increment required to mature the Integrated System Control family of systems network capabilities for network planning, management, and interoperability requirements.