The LM5000 family combines advanced high-voltage processes, chip-scale packaging and proprietary circuitry to create the industry's first fully integrated switching regulator ICs that operate from 10 volts to more than 100 volts.
What does ISR stand for?
ISR stands for Integrated Switching Regulator (Electronics)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ISR
We have 277 other meanings of ISR in our Acronym Attic
- Institutional Supporting Research
- Instituto de Sistemas e Robotica (University of Coimbra; Portugal)
- Instructional System Review
- Instrument Science Report
- Insurance Service Representative (various locations)
- Integrated Service Request (Sprint PCS)
- Integrated SONET Router (Cisco)
- Integrated Stress Response
- Integrated Switch Router
- Integrated Switch Router Technical Specification
- Intelligence, Sensors, Reconnaissance
- Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance
- Interactive Student Response
- Interference Subspace Rejection
- Interim Systems Review
- Intermediate Session Routing (IBM)
- Intermediate Stress Relief
- Internal Service Request
- Internal State Reversion
- International Shipping Register (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fairchild offers a variety of integrated switching regulators from 0.
The Devices The NCP3102 and NCP3101 are both integrated switching regulators that address the industry's growing need for efficient high power density designs.
The VoiceChip 9502 device integrates two SLIC channels on a single die and provides on-chip ringing and an integrated switching regulator.
3V operation, integrated switching regulator and small-footprint TQFP packaging, the chipset is designed to reduce power, board space and component count over competitive IC solutions.
29, 2001 Fairchild Semiconductor International (NYSE:FCS) today announced the FAN6555, a low-cost, fully integrated switching regulator designed specifically to handle the termination requirements of double data rate (DDR) memory arrays.
This exclusive bipolar process technology enabled Legerity to create a multi-channel VoSLIC architecture with integrated switching regulator capability and very low power operation.
The integrated switching regulator also reduces board footprint and cost by eliminating the need for a second voltage supply, often required for SLICs in POTS applications.